Terms & Conditions
Your order is delivered on understanding that the party ordering the goods from Healthcare Staff Limited (HCS) and recipient of the goods have read, fully understand and agree to the Term and Conditions herewith.
Return of Goods
6. Any returns including samples, must be returned within 10 week days of the invoice date.
7. Return freight costs will be at the returnee’s expense unless otherwise agreed to by HCS.
8. In the event of garment/s being received by the consignee either incorrectly supplied or flawed, the return freight will be covered by HCS.
9. Returns that have been worn will not be accepted.
10. Returns must be in the original merchandised condition including packaging, labelling and in on-sellable folded condition.
11. Goods purchased under special terms including ‘contract’ rates are not returnable unless flawed.
12. HCS accepts no responsibility for third party embellishments such as shortening leg length, screen printing, embroidery, digital transfer of logos/branding and so forth.
Sizing and Fitting13. Size guides are for reference only. Size guide measurements provided are approximate to conventional garment sizes locally and internationally.
In such an event the orderer will be liable for any return fees incurred by HCS.
21. The care label instructions must be adhered to at all times. HCS does not warranty nor accept responsibility for damage caused in the laundry, drying and preparation cycle.
Guarantee22. ScrubsUp© New Zealand made garments are guaranteed for 5 years subject to:
22.1 Adherence to Care Instructions
HCS asserts its legal rights over the ScrubsUp© name/ brand/logo/icon, web site content and material not commonly found in the public domain.
With the exception of brands represented by HCS as an On-Seller, HCS further asserts its rights over all intellectual property relating to all text, graphics, logos, images, domain, e-addresses and software on the HCS website.
Furthermore, no content whatsoever from HCS’s website may be uplifted, duplicated, adulterated, reproduced or retained in any electronic format or retrieval system. In addition, no content shall be uploaded to a third party, passed off, transferred to another format or portal or publicly transmitted in any form whatsoever without the express written consent of HCS.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.